Small Business

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Moving Forward





     Man, this year went by fast!  That's a good thing because 2011 didn't offer much of anything.  I mean, 2011 was just there.  Nothing exciting.  Nothing new.  Nothing to look forward to.  It was just there.  The reason it was like that was because of me. I got comfortable in where I was at in my life.  Nothing is going wrong, so why fix it?  I was content.  Nothing wrong with contentment,  but when your thighs are the size of the Amazon jungle and you can't pick up anything heavy because you haven't used your  muscles in years, then its about time to change some things.  Or when you constantly complain about how boring work is and how you want to do something meaningful or be more productive, yet, fail to do anything about it, then yeah, its time for a change.
     2012 has already given me a lot to look forward to, and I intend to take full advantage of it.  I'm planning and setting goals for the coming year.  I'm not going to wait for something or someone to hand me anything!  I'm gonna go out there and create it for myself!  So enough talk!  Its time for action!  If you want to get in shape, let me know.  If you need/want a new job, find out what it is your good at and go out there and either create your own, or find a job that fits.  Do not settle anymore.  Forget what people say about the economy.  Forget the negativity, and forge on!  It's time to make a change.  Who's with me?
 http://youtu.be/NUZ03tyOX3Q

No comments: