Small Business

Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Last Days Deception

      I have seen all I needed to see to affirm my position about American politics.  Americans are being deceived.  We are and have been under Oligarchial rule for some time now.  How else do you explain the recent Supreme Court ruling by a "conservative" justice, who completely changed the entire bill in order to vote for it than what was presented?  Do you really think this was a mistake?  No, it was no mistake.  Everything that happened was already planned a long time ago. 


But politics is not the only way we are being deceived.  Pagan Spirituality has a lot to do with it as well.  






 I believe that New Agism will be the One World Religion of choice in the last days. When Oprah started preaching this,  I turned off her show.  When Glenn Beck started getting "spiritual", I turned off his show.   I was asking, " Why would a Mormon Beck visit the Catholic Pope?"  I don't have hope in Romney if he is elected. Maybe some things will get better.  But eventually, we are heading into to the final stages of what the Bible calls a One World Government with a One World Religion.  Ever wonder how Romney became the candidate of choice when nobody wanted him?  Romney is the same as Obama, with a different agenda.  I'm all for preserving our Nations freedom.  But not at the expense of turning away from truth.  How about you?

No comments: