Small Business

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dont' wait, Start Now!!!

                                                                Ask me how if your ready!





     As the year is almost at a close, I'm reflecting on all the things I set as a goal for this year.  Although I haven't  accomplished them all, I did have significant success  towards achieving them.  First thing on my agenda was to lose weight.  So I made it a goal to join http://www.teambeachbody.com/mybrwnblt  to help me be accountable for my fitness actions, and  I have  made some progress.  I have so far lost a total of 20 lbs.
     Even though I still struggle with eating healthy and exercising, I have the  means and support to continue to aim for the rest of my weight lost goals.  I will lose the weight, because I have predetermined in my mind that this is  what I want.   I'm setting goals for my health and my business.  I have noticed that since losing weight, I have much more energy to do things. It also shows in my  work. My  confidence is stronger since joining Beachbody .  It's theme is about helping people break the cycle of obesity.   Something I can say is meaningful to me.  Anybody can do a job, but when you put "meaning" behind it, then you know your are making a positive difference.  I'm determined!   I'm determined not to stay in the same rut every year.  I'm determined to get out of  my rut and help those who are in the same shape I'm in. Beachbody does more than offer quality weight loss products, but it also rewards you financially, as the late great Zig Ziglar's motto says, "If you help others achieve what they want".   So here's my challenge to you.  If your serious about losing weight, I mean so serious that your sick of how you look when you see yourself in the mirror, then let me know.  Together we can kick some major fat out of our bodies and into a healthy lifestyle.   If I, the biggest skeptic, can lose 20 lbs, then I know for sure you can too.  It starts with one step at a time. Are you ready to take that first step?

No comments: